Has your app that's been working suddenly been rejected? Has is suddenly stopped working on live when it was a second ago?
SSL certificates have expired. This is for me so I remember what to do.
Installing the SSL
To generate new SSL private key to go with GoDaddy certificates on Mac:
- KeyChain -> Request a certificate from a certificate authority.
- Fill it out - changing the .key file to "site.name.key".
- Upload the "site.name.key" file to the /home/ubuntu/ folder.
- Submit the CSR file text contents to the Domain (GoDaddy) to Re-Key the SSL.
- Download the SSL zip apache when ready.
- Rename the file with « bundle » in the name to "intermediate.crt"
- Rename the random string one to "site.name.crt".
- Upload both of these to the same folder /home/ubuntu
SSL into the box (from the directory with the .pem file), verify the install and restart:
- ssh -i "site.name.pem" [email protected]
- apache2ctl configtest
- sudo service apache2 restart